Well established and well respected, this insurance business continues to grow through their superior service, diverse product portfolio and strong industry relationships with the major insurers and brokers.
- Underwriting and developing the Liability / Casualty book of business - a portfolio that contains large complex risks as well as commercial risks
- Assist with profitability growth across portfolio lines
- Building and maintaining relationships with brokers across Victoria
- Expand the portfolio in line with company plans whilst maintaining a focus on bottom line improvement.
- Analysing, evaluating and rating new business, mid-term submissions, ensuring all processing and policy preparation is accurate and compliant.
- At least 3 years experience in general liability underwriting
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge of liability in the mid market - corporate sector
- Excellent ability to build strong broker relationships
- Strong problem solving, analytical and judgement skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as ability to influence at a senior level
- Opportunity to work with a market leading insurer
- Diverse book of business
- Competitive remuneration package + bonus
- Company culture that encourages team work, networking and promotional opportunities in Australia