Looking after a small number of high touch clients each partner operates differently but each are focused on continuously growing their business, focusing on strategic advice for a selective client base.
- Ongoing client management, answering queries and requests and portfolio analysis.
- Onboarding new clients, working closely with providers and the clients themselves.
- Attending some client meetings to take notes and assist in presenting the advice.
- Work alongside the adviser and the outsourced paraplanner to help formulate strategies and produce SOA/ROA documentation.
- Ongoing mentorship from each partner on soft skills and advice strategies.
- ADFP qualified
- A years' experience in either a client management or strategy exposed position within the financial advice industry.
- A focus OR understanding of a smart beta investment philosophy.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Well presented individual with good soft skills ability.
This is a fairly flexible environment, working alongside a team of outgoing but hardworking advisers and admin staff. They are looking for someone to help them build their business and add to the overall company offering and culture.
If you wish to ask any questions before applying please contact Charis on 02 8256 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org