- Assist Safety Advisors with risk assessments and safety plans
- Ensure compliance and promotion of all OHS policies and procedures
- Coordinate the completion and timely delivery of quality safety reporting
- Assist with the implementation of safety training programs
- Promote safety at work behaviors and practices to managers and team leaders
- OHS Degree or Equivalent is ideal (Diploma is required) - Engineering Degree is highly desirable
- 6-12 months experience within Health and Safety.
- The ability to work autonomously and show a sense of urgency and confidence in their work
- High level time management skills and the ability to prioritise in a dynamic and results oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and communicate clearly to all stakeholders.
- Excellent computer skills
- Genuine interest and passion for Health and Safety
- Desire to learn and develop in a progressive business
- Competitive salary
- Genuine Career progression
- Fanstatic work/life balance
- Ongoing Training
Should you have any questions please contact Nichola Pye on 03 86405410. Alternatively, apply with an up to date resume and cover letter to commence the application process.