Join an Australian wide company, focused on creating positive workplace mental health awareness. Operate within a team comprised of psychologists specialising in developing positive workplace mental health, well being and resilience capabilities. Our clients Canberra based branch is looking to expand their influence through the addition of a fully registered Psychologist to join their team.
- Early intervention and prevention training.
- Innovative and practical resilience training for staff, managers, challenging job roles and complex workplaces.
- Psychological Health and Safety training, psychosocial risk assessment and planning tools, consulting and intervention services.
- Workplace mental health coaching, consulting and advisory services.
- Conflict coaching, intervention and mediation services.
- Advanced interpersonal dynamics and workplace mental health workshops and training programs.
- Relevant tertiary qualification within Psychology.
- Full Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registration.
- Previous exposure in a clinical or organisational setting is ideal.
- Strong communication skills.
- Competitive salary package.
- Flexible 3 – 4 days part time role.
- Great culture with a supportive environment.