Join a team that offers a value-driven environment and enviable employee benefits. The management team prides itself on its focus towards ongoing training and development programs for career progression.
- Pro-actively manage initial and ongoing assessment and investigation of both new and existing claims within agreed service standards.
- Assess claims through the practical application of the policy terms and conditions.
- Deploy reasonable application of claims management tools, resources and requirements in assessing a claim.
- Engage with appropriate third parties, to ensure sustainable return to work outcomes are facilitated.
- Contribute and provide input to the claims strategy of the business unit.
- Ideally, 1+ years previous claims experience in a life insurance environment
- OR alternatively 2+ years in a CTP or WC claims team.
- Ideally, you will be from an Allied Health background with relevant qualifications.
- You will be highly knowledgeable of claims theory and practice, along with good knowledge of relevant products.
- You will have exceptional communication skills.
- You will have outstanding relationship management skills.
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Market leader who truly celebrated diversity
- Fantastic CBD Location
Alternatively, If you would like to discuss this role and other opportunities in more depth, please contact Jody on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8256 5000