If you have worked in a highly productive environment and coped with the pressure to deliver high quality systems then this may be the change you are looking for.
Key responsibilities will begin as:
- Manage junior developers
- Develop software in response to business needs
- Liaise with managers and set tasks for your team
- Jump into the project when required
- Deliver work for the client that is in line with their core values
- 3 years’ + experience leading a team of 3 or more developers
- Talented and advanced experience in a .NET environment
- Ability to implement Agile (Scrum) work flow
- Can quickly respond to key requirements without compromising on professional standards
- Work in a high-pressure role
- Enjoy a collaborative environment that value’s flexi-work
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Relevant Project Management experience
Role not suitable but know some who is? We offer a $300 referral voucher for every successfully placed candidate you send through.