What we offer:
- Casual Fridays, flexible work/life balance
- Work with a well-oiled team that impacts business results
- Work on traditional portfolios with advanced technical capabilities that can assist with in-depth analytics
- Provide key insights for client consulting and client implementation projects
- Work closely and manage strong internal stakeholder relationships as well as domestical and international clients
- Advise on pricing issues and strategies in the commercial, corporate niche segments, and major products
- Maintain and update key internal and external pricing data sources to ensure confidence in data integrity
- Communicative - Are you able to deliver presentations to clients?
- Technical - Can you manipulate data and provide market insights in the industry? Qualified actuary with 5+ years of exposure?
- Strategic - Can you understand the bigger picture and how small pricing changes can affect the organisation?
- Commercial - Are you able to put models to the test with real life parameters and not just using idealistic hypothetical models?
- Clever - Are you able to propose innovative ways to make processes efficient? What differentiates you from everyone else?
If you believe you are the stand out candidate that deserves an opportunity to prove yourself in a challenging and rewarding environment, or you know someone with potential you can recommend, please apply on-line now!
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about opportunities, please contact Valerie Lai at Stirling Andersen on 02 8256 5000 or email email@example.com.