Working as part of a larger team you will be responsible for:
- 1st point of contact liaising between clients and adviser's ensuring exceptional service
- Taking inbound calls from clients and delivering solutions within efficient time-frames
- Pro-actively chasing up required documentation
- Keeping informed on existing and new products and services offered in order to identify leads and provide solutions
- Working closely with internal departments to ensure a smooth and positive customer experience
- Identifying and assisting to deliver process improvements/business efficiency
- Build strong relationships developing trust and credibility
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following:
- A passion for Wealth Management, a genuine interest for assisting clients achieve financial goals
- In the process of obtaining/or completion Diploma in Financial Planning
- Exposure to working within Financial Services/ Wealth Management/Advisory practices.
- Previous Team leading/management experience of a support team
- Excellent communication skills with high level client focus.
- A tertiary qualification in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics or other relevant degree and/or your RG146 would be highly regarded.
Please apply to the details below without delay. Successful applicants will be contact for a confidential discussion.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emma Ryan on 07 3224 9300, quoting Ref No. ER-010315CSM.