An established financial planning boutique owned by a large private wealth dealer group. This is a very exciting time for the business as they have grown considerably over the last year and now have a number of successful financial advisers and very established, long term clients.
This particular role will be supporting two of the senior financial advisers and there will be the chance to get involved with some project work so it's not your standard CSO role.
The culture is exceptional and staff turnover is very low. With 10 other support staff in the business you will a collaborative team around you. Convenient inner city location and close to public transport!
- Maintain workload and support two Senior Advisers
- Maintaining Database in XPlan
- Preparation of client reviews
- Preparation of Statement of Advice Paperwork / Applications
- Direct Communication with all clients attending to problems / queries
- Data entry and ad hoc administration
- Liaising with fund managers on a daily basis
- Minimum 12 months CSO experience within a financial planning firm
- XPlan experience preferred
- Excellent organisational and communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work autonomously
You will work alongside a two Senior Financial Advisers in the business, with over 15 years in the industry you will have a wealth of knowledge at your disposal.
Career progression is on offer for the right candidate once you have proved yourself. Being owned by a larger business, there will be a lot of opportunities to progress your career. This role may be more suited to long term client services officer who is looking for a fast paced, busy firm with a great culture. This organisation is also very established and will provide the successful candidate a long term, stable career.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Steph Langford on 03 8640 5440 or email email@example.com