Stirling Andersen has been engaged by a Wealth Management firm based in Perth CBD. With a recent internal promotion, they are now looking to recruit a Client Services Officer.
Working within the Client Services team, you will receive support and training from experienced CSO's and the Client Services Manager.
This is a diverse role, but essentially you will be part of a team supporting 8-10 Advisers.
To be considered for this role you will need to;
- 2 Years experience in a similar administration or client services role
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (including a pleasant telephone manner)
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and established time management and organisational skills
- Possess the ability to work autonomously and also as part of a team
- Experience using MS office applications (Word Excel)
- Experience with Xplan software would be advantageous