With an unrestricted APL and a book of servicing clients for you to take over, this is a great opportunity for you to start your client facing advice career.
You will be tasked to service a book of policies from a holistic standpoint and utilise their client database to build upon the book with new business.
As an Associate, you will be advising on the more basic client advice strategies whilst being mentored on more technical and higher value strategy clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Service a book of low level clients and new business using client database.
- Providing efficient administrative support to advisers either directly or by outsourced support services.
- Financial modelling using Xtools+
- Prepare financial documentation either directly or via apporved paraplanning service providers.
- Maintain compliance procedures and standards.
- You will already hold your authorised representative to give advice (AR).
- You will have demonstrated experience of managing and maintaining client relationships
- Previous experience with Xplan, COIN, Adviserlogic or Midwinter
- A relevant Bachelor degree complete or in progress
- DFP/ADFP qualified
The Stirling Andersen Wealth Management team is working on a number of Associate Adviser positions at this time for different firms in different specialisations. We would be happy to talk to anyone in the Industry who is looking to take their next step in their career.